Sunday, April 12, 2009

Honeymoon 3 months later


Well I believe it is time for me to finally update our blog with our honeymoon pictures. Our honeymoon was pretty much amazing. We did a cruise to the Bahamas and it was great. It was my first cruise and Nathans second cruise and it lived up to both of our expectations. I loved how relaxed the cruise was. Everything was provided on the boat and our on shore activities were great. Nathan planed the whole trip very well. We only had a little trouble trying to get home since we were flying standby on a holiday weekend. But we did make it home after spending a night in a smoking room at a super 8 motel =( Making a surprise visit to my sisters apartment near Washington, DC and arriving in CA Monday morning instead of the Saturday night before.

The Atlantis hotel
I swam with the Dolphins

Dinner on the boat



Dont hate
Best New Years
Horseback riding on land and in the ocean


I thought DC was far from Florida?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Yay! You guys finally updated your site! (Not that I'm much better) Glad to see you guys having fun. Now Chelsea, you just need to send me pics of your apartment all done up.

Law Rhen said...

NATE THE GREAT! when the heck are you going to blog more?! and next time you guys go on vacation, invite me, i wanna come! i have two words for you. self. ish.