I have never been one for New Year Resolutions if I want something i work for it. But I figure these are things that I consistently lack at doing so here they are:
1. Exercise 3 times a week for 30 min
This seems so easy but it is so not
2. Journal more... This could also be blogging
3. Read 12 books this year...I know it doesn't seem like a lot but I have been reading the same book for the past 2 months
4. Complain less...I am a wha wha..seriously!
5. Read the Book of Mormon with Primary class... It's been way too long since I read it from start to finish. To keep me on track I am having our primary class read it too.
But first...new year, new tires
...yes I am writing this as I wait for my new tires.
Happy New Year..even if it's late...hey maybe I'm going for Chinese New Year
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
I think I forgot that I had a blog
Since August I have been non stop busy
I was working at
Interning at a resort company and the Orange County Museum of Art
can you say exhausting
so needless to say I neglected my little blog
does anyone even read this?
However I do like rambling into the deep void of the Internet
So what have the Fields been up to you ask?
I have been planning our super exciting trip to England
Here is our life based on my iphone (the only way I take pictures now)
|Giant Gingerbread mountain Dec2011|
|Our kitties love our sink|
|How cute is this!|
|More Info on this to Come...|
|My Dad, Mom, and I went to the Ellen show for her 12 day's of Giveaways|
It was AMAZING!
|Nathan and some Indian carvings|
|I gave Husband a hair cut for the first time..he wasn't too happy|
|We were extras in our friends movie|
|I discovered Dance Centra and went out and bought Just Dance which is way Hard|
|Fun times at my best friends wedding last week!|
Hopefully I will do better at keeping up to date with this blog