Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkins and Frights...

Last Saturday...
Nathan and I met up with friends
at Knotts Scary Farm
It was a lot of fun
I liked dancing in the mazes
Nathan liked the log ride
it was scary

On the log ride

Scary pumpkins

I was asking to take a picture

The picture we took didn't turn out
The guy said I looked like a nun
I was wearing a skirt


Tonight Nathan and I went to the Pumpkin Patch
I searched for the perfect pumpkin
I found some interesting pumpkins...


Melting pumpkin
or don't kick the pumpkin husband

Squash looking pumpkin

Warty Pumpkin

Holy pumpkin stem Pumpkin

On another note...
I love wearing red lipstick
Nathan doesn't like it
He says he cant kiss me

Also I love my new mustard sweater
I have worn it 5 times
since I bought it last week...
There is something about the color that I just love!

Husband and I with our warty pumpkin!

3 comments:

Johanna said...

looks like a fun adventure. i'm glad you finally got your sweater. we miss you guys!

Meghan said...

Cute. We went to the pumpkin patch today. Just the basic one. Definitely no frills. But maybe I'll convince Jake to go to the State Fair.

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

you look so cute in your cute outfit and red lipstick! looks like i need to hang out with you guys to get me in the halloween spirit!