Sunday, February 13, 2011

A little help...

I got this email from my friend this week and thought that I should share it...  
 
Hi Friends!!! This year for my birthday I wanted to do something EXTRA special for my birthday. My neighbor Clarissa is a mother of four beautiful children, and she is dying of cancer. I want to dedicate my birthday to her, and this is where I need your help. I want to plan a run for her family. It is going to be March 19th @ 8 am. The course is from Redlands Hospital to the LDS Redlands Temple (5 miles) or you can do the loop which is ten miles. We would love runners, walkers, helpers of all kinds (water tables, driving crew to make sure everyone is okay, a nurse or EMT to drive the course for medical purposes. Timers, people helping getting donations (oranges, bananas, water, etc.) Cheering squads, busing people, etc. ) Please help me make this birthday a special one. This women is amazing, and if I can only give her one thing LOVE then I did my purpose. Also I will be collecting donations for her family. 100% of the proceeds are going straight to her family to have one last vacation as a family. If you have any questions please contact me.
Let's make a difference!
Thanks! Katrina Parker
 
I am hopping that I can help out at the race and husband wants to run in it.
Katrina you are AMAZING!
 Help my friend help her friend!

1 comment:

The Parker Place said...

Thanks so much!!! Here is the pledgie account I set up for their family! http://pledgie.com/campaigns/14599
Pass it on!! Let's Make a Difference!