Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A little tease of Ireland


I am finally going through our pictures from England and Ireland 
lets just say there is a lot 
since I haven't posted pictures of Ireland 
above is Blarney Castle 
and below is me getting herpes, mono, strep throat...
ok not really but kinda sorta 
I'm kissing the Blarney Stone 
and lets just say they don't wash it down after people kiss it 
Its probably the reason why I am sick right now 
some dormant virus that I got from kissing the rock probably woke up 
but probably not 
more pictures on the way soon eventually 
I am not gonna lie but I have a love hate relationship with my laptop 
so who knows when I will finish editing these photos 


1 comment:

Susan Conard Photography said...

Why do you have to hang upside down can't you just kiss it kneeling down? Miss Ireland want to go it's been 32 years!