Friday, November 9, 2012

Haley and Jared's Wedding

Back in August 
Nathan's sister Haley got married 
We are so happy for her 
Her husbands name is Jared 
so that means there are 2 Jared's in the family 
With 2 Chelsea's and 2 Jared's 
things can get a little confusing when we are all together
usually I love weddings
Nathan calls me Mrs. Smiley
but not so much when I am pregnant and hadn't poo in 2 days because of my new Iron supplements
sorry  TMI

but anyways
the wedding weekends was probably one of the hardest for me
out of my whole pregnancy
so far
but despite me being constipated, tired, grumpy, and in a tight dress that squeezed my rib cage
I survived
well i should say Nathan survived
I apologized to Nathan for a week about my attitude during the wedding weekend
he says being pregnant is no excuse for being grumpy
and he is right
I don't remember much about the actual wedding ceremony
which is odd for be because usually I cry
but after taking an hour nap between the wedding and reception
I was on the mend
and enjoyed the reception
hense more pictures of the reception
Haley did a great job with her wedding plans
and the whole thing turned out great
We are so happy for the two of them
and wish them all the best

No comments: