Thursday, June 12, 2008

Schools Out!!!!





So I am so excited to finally say that I am done with school. Finally summer has come! No more test, teachers and papers. (I am especially happy about not having papers having taken a report writ ting class) Plus Nathans senioritist had rubbed off onto me and I had the hardest time studying the past few weeks. At last summer is here and I will finally be able to plan this wedding. Nathan and I have so much to do before I leave at the end of August. So it is now time to get some planning done. Nathan finishes school tomorrow and then he graduates on Sunday. Lucky! But he deserves it. The past week he has been staying at school till midnight. All his hard work is paying off. And one day it will be my turn.

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

Cute pictures Nathan who took them? We are so proud of you!

StepH said...

that picture is so adorable! congrats nate! we all know u worked ur butt off-you deserve it!