Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Fun!!




Summer has started off a little busy but things are dying down a bit so now I can post about all the fun Nathan and I have been having. I went wedding dress shopping a few weeks ago and I found some beautiful dresses. It was weird to see myself in a wedding dress. Everything still doesn't seem real. I don't think that I will believe that I am getting married till after the wedding. But I couldn't be happier right now. I wish I could post some of the pictures of the dresses on line, but I do want it to be a surprise to Nathan.





Nathan graduated from Cal Poly Pomona On Sunday June 15th. His ceremony was outside so it was a bit hot, but it was nice and short. After the ceremony Nathan had a graduation party at his house. The food at the party was so good it got my brother and dad to come out from Corona.










Having a mom as a photographer means we are covered for our wedding pictures. And after 600 engagement pictures taken at California Adventure, I am pretty sure we have some amazing shots. However, we still have a few more locations to take pictures. The pictures make it seem like we were in another country almost. My mom is amazing at what she does!









On Friday I celebrated my birthday. I woke up to a decorated car. I went



to lunch with a few friends and when I came home there was a beautiful bouquet
of yellow sunflowers and other yellow flowers from Nathan waiting for me. I then went to my friend Lindsays house for swimming and cake. It was also Lindsays birthday as well, so her and I celebrated the day together. After swimming, I had people meet at Ontario Ice Rink for broomball. What is broomball you might ask? Well think of ice hockey only your wearing shoes not skates and your not playing with hockey sticks. The pictures describe how perfect the night went. I am left with a huge bruise on my knee but

poor Josh Beal was left with a broken collar bone. Overall it was one of my best birthdays. Oh and I forgot to mention that Nathan also surprised me with a tub of my favorite cold stone ice cream which is currently only half full (I love this Ice Cream!!!) I have such a great fiancé who knows me well. More summer updates to come!



The Birthday Girls!















































































































































5 comments:

Unknown said...

??? Whichever one of you left that comment on mine, I am confused.

Anyways, cool post about Chelsea's bday bash. Broom ball was too much fun. Let's do it again!!!!

nicole said...

Cute engagement pictures.

Mario Jacquez said...

Yeah we are going to go. I am excited it sounds like it is going to be alot of fun. your brother and dad really talked it up. It will be a great way to end our summer. i start work again the last two days of the trip but i am ok with that

StepH said...

I love all the pictures you posted! you 2 r so photogenic! & thats so awesome that your mom is a photographer!broomball was awesome & i hope you'll be there when we play for our ward activity @ the end of the month! :)

Lynette said...

I feel so bad that we weren't able to make it to your birthday skating fun, but we'll have to hang out somewhere like that soon. Are you guys up for the beach or going to a water park any time soon? Or I would actually be interested in going iceskating if we could. Anyway, LOVE the pictures!