Thursday, July 9, 2009

MIA



So I have been slacking on posting on the blog. Luckily I have such an amazing husband that does it for me. Husband and I were lucky to be able to go camping with both our families. In May we backpacked with Nathans family in the High Sierras. Needless to say I was super nervous to be hiking with all my gear on my back. However I survived the trip so all is well. I dont have that many pictures of our backpacking trip.


The weekend after my birthday we went river rafting on the Colorado with my family. I was nervous for this trip as well because the last time I went river rafting my dad flipped the boat! (Skull Rapid) We were doing the same river run (Westwater) and my Dad insisted that I be in his boat again. Well we broke the curse and no one flipped. Of course something bad had to happen besides it raining all night and it was me slipping on a rock when trying to tie the boat up and falling backwards into the water and slicing my toe in the process. =( But toe is all better now. After the river run, we went to Arches and Bryce and then home with a stop at Cafe Rio.










No comments: