Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We go out of our apartment to watch some sports



A few weeks ago Husband and I meet up with David and Katrina for The Angels vs. The Yankees game at Angels stadium. I am sad to admit I don't know how to play baseball....well i know you hit the ball and run around the bases while the other team ties to get you out. So I was able to ask husband all my baseball questions which made the game more interesting. It was also great hanging out with friends. I just wish that traffic was better.








Last night Nathan and I went to the Chelsea Vs Inter Milan at the Rose Bowl. The game was great! But not the traffic. It took us 1 hour to drive 1 mile!!!! Soccer fans are intense! Maybe not as crazy as the game I saw while in Siena when a fan ripped off his chair and threw it at the field. It was still a great game. I do have to say it was fun hearing my name be chanted throughout the stadium :) We did the wave a few times around the stadium and Chelsea won 2-0!







....We are tired of traffic

3 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

fun! and i have a new found loathing for traffic... it's bad in OC, but worse in LA... i am sympathetic to your hour 1- mile travel.

Johanna said...

haha, that siena soccer game was fun! sucks that you had such crazy traffic-- you def could have walked faster. aaron and i are excited to see you in a few weeks!! hope all is well.

Lynette said...

That's awesome! A baseball game would be so awesome to go to right about now!

That's fun that you got to go to a "Chelsea" game and hearing them chant your name. Haha. Fun stuff!