Monday, June 28, 2010

Graduation and a Birthday


Nathan and I have finally done some blog worthy activities
On the 12th was Nathans graduation!
Congratulations smarty pants!

Nathan graduated with his masters in Structural Engineering
Can I just say graduations are...
BORING!
I mean, great job husband!
I am so proud of you!

After graduation we had a party at our new condo
our little place was stuffed to the rafters
It was great seeing everyone!
Thank you for everyone that came out!
It was a lot of fun....
and we didn't take a single picture
Nathan and I have been anti taking picture lately
A week ago was my Birthday

I feel old at 22
I also shared my birthday with all the dad's in the world

Because you are a strapping old man!
Happy Fathers Day!

My celebration began on Saturday with an exploration of Oceanside
We had lunch at Ruby's on the pier
And walked around the beach

I love ice cream cake

Kaylee enjoyed getting dressed up

Awww what a happy family

What happened to husband's hair?

My family bought me a Kenmore sewing machine!
I am a bit overwhelm
Anyone want to show me how to use a sewing machine

My brother gave me a yoga mat!
I am excited to start working out

Look at husband making yummy guacamole in the back

Now I should mention what a great husband I have
He made me a pancake on Saturday
let me have a shake at Ruby's
and he made me guacamole
My husband was too good to me
he got me things that I had told him I liked
from months before my birthday
Overall it was a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

yay! glad to see you two are doing well :)

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

I have been anti-picture taking too! We're twins, sort of. Happy birthday :)