Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy Bees


Its been awhile since I have blogged.
Needless to say we have been super busy.
Lets rewind a bit to catch up on what we have done this past month...
During the first week of May my brother graduated from UCLA Law!

Good Luck with Bar in July!

I finished school about 3 weeks ago.
I start summer school on June 21st...
I am not excited to be taking 3 classes.

We moved into our condo about 2 weeks ago
Since no one had lived in the condo for about a year it was DIRTY!
I am so sick of my hands smelling of cleaner
and there is so much still to do and clean!
I have learned that with a house there is always something that needs to be done!

4 days after we moved, we left for vacation.
We visited my grandma and grandpa in Minnesota!
I was so excited!
I had not been there in 6 years.
The next time we go there they will have moved into town. :(

You can see their house from across the pond

Nathan and I in a deer hunting outpost

Grandma and Grandpa's backyard

I tried to catch the frog

Husband and Grandma

Cousins!

Baby Isolde and great grandma

Look what I found dad!

Cousins and their hubby's and baby Isolde

Chubbles or troubles? I can never remember.

The house that I will miss

Trying to photograph the lightning

Lake Ida

Getting the boat in

Waiting to go

Sitting Pretty

Grandpa caught the first fish!

Grandma caught the second fish!

I caught the second fish!

Husband finally caught a fish!
Look at the sunny!

Pulling up the anchor!

27 fishies!

The boys cleaning the fish

I love the view from the sun porch

So pretty

Hiking to inspiration peek

3 people that I love!

Inspiration peek!

Top of the world

Trying to pump water!

An art gallery that features gma's work

I scream you scream we all scream for Ice Scream!

I love cookies and cream ...thanks grandpa!

Phelps Mill

Before I pushed husband in the water....just kidding

Nathan and a cool bridge at the mill

Nathans cool picture!

It was a great trip and thanks for having us grandma and grandpa!
I am gonna miss...
the house
exploring the woods
and the view
when you move to town.
I will not miss the many misquotes that found me sweet!
It was a nice relaxing trip.
Now we are back to working on the condo...it never ends.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

looks like a fun vacation! i like your hat you wore on the boat. we miss you guys! good luck with cleaning the condo :)

Chelsea Conard said...

Thanks, it is actually my grandma's hat :) That was before it blew in the lake too!