Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You Tube is amazing!

Have you ever had a random thought
you wounder where it came from
well I had the thought...
"I wounder if any of my old dance recitals are on you tube"
you never know right
so I decided to look
and look what I found!!!

I believe that this is one of my first years dancing at Freddie Finn
I don't know for sure if I am in this one
I have that costume so I assume I was
I was probably in 5th or 6th grade
and if I am in the opening number
I would be an aisle dancer
also
My brother and sister are dancing on stage...somewhere
I know the whole family used to dance
Thank you YouTube for making my night

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Wow...blast from the past. I think I saw me. Could you find yourself Chelsea? I wonder if the video of me losing my skirt at a competition is on YouTube...hmm...