Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kids say the darndest things...

My nephew Grahm called me last week with a question

Grahm: Aunt Chelsea I have a question for you
Me: Ok Grahm what is it
Grahm: Did you pop kid?
( I could barely hear him)
Me: What was that?
Grahm: Did you pop kid?
Me: Pop kid?
My sister Meghan gets on the phone
Grahm wants to know if you have pop a kid out
Me: Ha ha ha NO! No kids here
Meghan tells me that Grahm was talking about me:
Grahm and Meghans conversation:
Grahm: Aunt Chelsea and Uncle Nathan met at school
Meghan: yep
Grahm: Then they fell in love

our first date
Meghan: yep
Grahm:Got married

Meghan: yep
Grahm: And then they pop a kid out
Meghan: No they don't have any kids

Check out Grahms expression
Oh Grahm thanks for making my evening interesting
It was a funny conversation with you
You are too cute!

2 comments:

JMay said...

aww how sweet!

Meghan said...

I need to print this and put it in Grahm's baby book. Too funny!