Thursday, March 3, 2011

Better late than never...

I never blogged about Valentines Day
I have been super busy studying 
I have had an exam once a week for the past 3 weeks!
Thank goodness spring break is coming!
Nathan made me le sexy dinner (that is what husband called it) on the 13th 
We had a rack of lamb and rosemary potatoes 
Everything was delish
We even had Sparkling white grape juice (slushy style)
 On Valentines Day Nathan didn't get home till 9
and I was at school all day 
so we kept it simple 
I made breaded salmon in a honey mustard sauce 
with steamed carrots and chocolate covered strawberries 
I was surprised by how much I liked it
I hardly ever like what I cook

 On the 12th our good friends greg and cori came to visit
We got both of these baskets of bread for free! 
After lunch we went to the beach and slipped into a food coma 

On another note
I only have 11 weeks left of school! 

No comments: