Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guess what we got!!

Nathan looks so happy to take another picture 
Nathan gave up
Trying with all my might to pull out the sword
The girl playing Ariel looks really familiar I think I know her?
Cutest moment ever!
On Monday I played hookey
and went to
Disneyland!
We bought season passes!
It was so much fun
we hadn't been to Disneyland since before we got married
It reminded me of when we were dating
Our first date was at Disneyland
On the day that Nathan proposed we had lunch at Disneyland
Lets just say Disneyland holds some special memories for me
This trip was just as special
It was our nieces Brooklyn and Lily's first visit
It was so much fun watching Brooklyn meet the Princesses and ride the various rides
The best part of the day was when she met Bell...
she gasped when she saw her
"oh bell"
how cute is that! 
I love that it is all real at that age
We met Alice
I like this candid pic husband took
Princess talk
Picking flowers
I decided I wanted a picture with a princess
I love dole pineapple whip it makes me miss Hawaii
Entertaining ourselves while we waited an hour to meet the princesses

No comments: