Thursday, January 26, 2012

New year resolutions

I have never been one for New Year Resolutions if I want something i work for it. But I figure these are things that I consistently lack at doing so here they are:
1. Exercise 3 times a week for 30 min
This seems so easy but it is so not
2. Journal more... This could also be blogging
3. Read 12 books this year...I know it doesn't seem like a lot but I have been reading the same book for the past 2 months
4. Complain less...I am a wha wha..seriously!
5. Read the Book of Mormon with Primary class... It's been way too long since I read it from start to finish. To keep me on track I am having our primary class read it too.

But first...new year, new tires
...yes I am writing this as I wait for my new tires.

Happy New Year..even if it's late...hey maybe I'm going for Chinese New Year

No comments: