Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have a blog?

I think I forgot that I had a blog 
Since August I have been non stop busy 
I was working at 
In-n-out
Interning at a resort company and the Orange County Museum of Art 
can you say exhausting 
so needless to say I neglected my little blog 
does anyone even read this? 
However I do like rambling into the deep void of the Internet 
So what have the Fields been up to you ask?
I have been planning our super exciting trip to England 
Here is our life based on my iphone (the only way I take pictures now) 



Giant Gingerbread mountain Dec2011
Our kitties love our sink 
How cute is this!
More Info on this to Come...
My Dad, Mom, and I went to the Ellen show for her 12 day's of Giveaways
It was AMAZING! 
Nathan and some Indian carvings 
I gave Husband a hair cut for the first time..he wasn't too happy 
We were extras in our friends movie 
I discovered Dance Centra and went out and bought Just Dance which is way Hard
Fun times at my best friends wedding last week!

Hopefully I will do better at keeping up to date with this blog 

1 comment:

Rowdy Family said...

I read your bloggie ;) love all the new pics. I was just in CA thinking about calling you guys we were in the SD area but we had to come home a week early :( anyway heres some blog love. keep up the good work. say hi to nate dog for me -Celeste