Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You stay classy San Diego...hello London Town

We leave tonight!!!
Ahhhhh I am so excited, nervous scared
Let's break down why I feel this way

Excited: I am going to England & Ireland! I have always wanted to go there since I was a little kid and heard they still had kings and queens

Nervous: I am going outside of the country for 2 weeks! My poor kitties. Will my house be ok? What if they loose my luggage? What if we get ripped off. WHAT IF.... I could go on forever

Scared: as I said before, I have dreamed about going to England since I was a wee las. It has seriously been on my top 5 places to see since I was a kid. I loved learning about the history reading/watching British period pieces aka pride and prejudice aka mr Darcy aka Colin firth. What if it doesn't live up to what I imagined it to be? What if I don't have a good time. What am I thinking? I am talking crazy talk...of corse I will have a good time.

Stay tune for pictures on fb instsgram and here (the blog) about our adventures

And if you would like some inspiration from our trip, I suggest listening to London Calling by The Clash or The Rocky Road To Dublin by the Dubliners

I would put it in this post but I don't know how to do that from my phone

No comments: