Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Snuggling

Jack and I have spent the majority of the day snuggling. It has been the best. We had a busy day yesterday and tomorrow is gonna be pretty busy too. So today we have kept it easy. Sleeping, eating, playing, repeat. Jack has given me such cute smiles which make this day even better. I love this little boy so much. And being his mama is the best. I keep telling myself to enjoy all of it because before I know it he will be crawling, walking, and telling me to get out of his room. So I will not put away the clothes in the dryer, I will not do the dishes, and I will not get out of my pajamas today because I just want to cuddle with my baby boy. And anyone who calls me lazy can take a look at their own priorities. My priority is being a active mother/wife. Because there is nothing wrong with spoiling my 3 month old with love and attention. And there will always be chores around, but Jack won't always be home, he is growing and one day I will be saying goodbye as he goes to college/mission. So I am enjoying my time with my baby. 






No comments: