Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sweet Tooth

Lately I have had a huge sweet tooth. Ever since jack was born I have been craving sugar. Ice cream, cookies, chocolate, I have had a piece a toast with Nutella on if every day this week. Sometimes twice a day. It's so weird because before I was pregnant and while I was pregnant, I wasn't a big water and didn't crave anything. But now, gimme a chocolate shake! It must be nursing. After all I am creating food for another human. Which I think is CRAZY! It's so weird to think that jack gets all if his nutrients from me. I am glad that I have been able to breastfeed and especially glad that I was able to work through my struggles and get it down. Speaking of sugar, I think I am gonna go get myself a caramel roll :)

Has anyone else had this happen to them after having a baby? 


No comments: