Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bridal Shower!



On Friday Aug 15th I had my bridal shower and it was a lot of fun. Thank you to all of my bridesmaids who helped put the shower together and thank you to everyone who came who helped make the night a lot of fun.








My sister flew out from Virgina on a free plane ticket to come to the shower. It was great to see her and my new nephew Scott....who is huge!






Nathans sister in law and her new baby Brooklyn!

Bride to be and mother of the bride

Nathans Cousin and Grandma

Melissa and Katie both are bridesmaids

Nathans mom Valarie and baby Brooklyn

Wedding dresses made from paper

My Grandma had a lot of fun =)

Baby Scott!!! What a cute baby

My sister Kaylee stealing my crown

My red face matches my dress

My bridesmaids are funny

All of bridesmaids except for my little sister Kayle who is a Junior Bridesmaid

It was a great night! Thank you to everyone who came.

No comments: