Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Catalina!




The day after my bridal shower I left with Nathans family for Catalina. It was great. It was nice to relax and not be stressed out over the wedding or leaving for Italy. We stayed at Toyon Bay at the Marine Institute. There was plenty to do. We hiked to a chimney that was on top of the hill next to camp. We also did the death hike from Toyon bay into Avalon. There was a rock wall and a maze. I even tried to fish for a little bit. I even caught a fish but had to throw it back. Thankfully the Institute had wet suits for everyone to use or else I never would have gotten in the cold water. They had to push me off the doc to get me in the water the first time. But it was still fun even if I was a little cold.

A view on the death Hike

Buffalo or Bison and me

Flat Kris

Avalon





No comments: