Thursday, August 28, 2008

Leaving for Italy

Well I am sad to say that tonight is my last night in America for about 3 months. My plane leaves at 7:30 in the morning from LAX for Italy tomorrow. So that means I have to wake up at 4:30am and be at LAX at 5am. Luckily I am staying at my brothers apartment and its about 15min from the airport. =) I am nervous to change planes in Germany by myself and I am nervous to not know anyone on the trip. Its a bit scary to study abroad without knowing anyone, especially in a country where you don't speak the language. But I am sure everything will be fine. It was so hard to say goodbye to Nathan. Usually I don't have a problem saying goodbye to family and friends. Boy did I have a hard time saying good bye to the love of my life. But the sooner I leave the sooner I get back and the sooner we will be married. I'm bringing my laptop to Italy so stop back to see some pictures of my trip. I will be back on November 22nd.
See ya then!

1 comment:

Erik said...

What actually happened was more like this. The alarm didn't go off, so we woke up at 5:20, left at 5:30, and, with my rekindled Southern Californian driving skills, made it to LAX by 5:45. Chelsea texted me and she made it to the gate with plenty of time to spare :D