Monday, August 30, 2010

Date Night


This past Saturday,
Nathan and I went to the San Diego Temple
I was a great way to spend my last Saturday of summer
and to top it off we went to
Five Guys!
Now many of you probably don't know who Five Guys are
think of them as the East Coast version of In-n-out
I had my first five guys experience at the Washington Dulles Airport
Ever since I have found out that they are now in CA
I have been wanting to go
So husband and I drove an extra 15 min out of our way for these burgers

Husband loved that they had free peanuts
As for the burger...it wasn't as good as I remember
but still good....i think I prefer In-n-out
I have my burger down to perfection there
But husband liked his burger

4 comments:

Johanna said...

i looooove 5 guys!

Bladh Familia said...

5 guys is great! u gotta get the cajun fries! YUM! i wish they would get shakes tho! but ya in n out burgers are way better!

Chelsea Conard said...

We were hoping that they sold shakes when we went there. But we were so full after our meal that it was a good thing that they didn't have them.

Meghan said...

Jake loves their Cajun fries