Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday celebration

Last Monday we partied all day for my birthday. It started with me shopping at the irvine spectrum. My sweet husband let me buy a dress from anthro. I also got a pair of shorts from old navey for a buck! Thank you groupon! At 4pm nathan got off work, so we went down the street to Wild Rivers. It was my annual In-N-Out picnic. We went for the all you can eat burgers and chillie dogs. Yeah, you should be jealous. 2 hotdogs, 2 burgers, 2 fudge sticks, and a bunch of fruit later, we were stuffed to the rafters. Being super full, we left the picnic for the happiest place on earth. That's right. We went to Disneyland for my birthday. At Disneyland was my sister and her family. They decided last min to go. Overall it was a great birthday. Well there was some bad news. The mission tortilla factory at California adventure is closed forever! They are turning it into Gherideli (however you spell it) factory. Lame! Besides that, it was a pretty good day.
 My mom brought me home some macaroons!
 Riding our friends tandem bike
 Thank you to my brother for getting me one of my favorite games
 Kaylee is a little scared on splash mountain, Can you see her?
 Failed at Buzz Light-year. I tried to cheat but it didn't work
 2 cutie pies

Enjoying some free yummy food

Nathan trying to eat both
 So Full! 

1 comment:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

I don't think you should be sad that it's turning into a ghirardelli factory. yuuuum.