Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation

Almost a month later 
I am finally posting pictures of graduation 
It feels weird to be graduated 
and honestly I think I liked being a student 
Being a student was dependable there was always another semester 
or more classes to take 
However now that I am graduated 
I have to find a job 
interviews, send out resumes, internship applications, letters of introduction
oh joy
can I be a student again?
Overall, graduation was good
funny story: while we were lined up waiting for the ceremony to start, 
a snake was slithering down the hill straight for my section
maybe a bad omen? 
luckily someone called one of the workers over 
The ceremony was nice, but boring and hot



Here are pictures from my graduation party and the commencement 







1 comment:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

COngrats! I know exactly how you feel, I remember it well. But then you get a job and it's SO MUCH BETTER than being a student! Good luck with the job hunt. btw, where are you holding that gun and playing with army stuff?? So random. And I love your dress.