Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Post-Grad Adventures!

 Nathan and I went to Mama Testa

 I had the winning catfish tacos
 They were delectable

On June 1st my little sister graduated from HS 
Right after graduation, I took care of her for a few days while my parents were in Europe 
and before my Aunt arrived 
For Kaylee's birthday 
 we decided to go to Disneyland
It was a long day! 
We woke up at 6am
left at 6:30 
got to Nathan's work and waited till 1 for him to finish 
While waiting we went out for breakfast

 Erik and Jay met us at Disneyland!
 Kaylee was a little scared on Tower of Terror

 On the New Little Mermaid ride
 Erik got the #2 highest, Nathan #3 and I am #5
 
After riding the new Star Tours twice (yup that's right)
and many other rides 
Kaylee was pooped! 
So were we
But it was a fun day!

No comments: