Friday, August 14, 2009

Crazy Weekend!!



Saturday:
Store meting for work
Drove to the Fields house to catch a ride to LA to see
Fiddler on The Roof!
The show was great!
I even got an illegal shot of the chandler :)
After the play, we had dinner with Nathans Grandma
Meet baby Krislynn
Played with kittens
(I want one so much!)










Sunday:
Church
(Natalie's baby blessing)
Went over to Juan and Audrey's new house
(I love all the remodeling they have done)
Thank you Juan for some delicious carne asada
Went to the Stewart's house to play games with friends
Nathan got a hair cut
Drove to Corona to visit my parents
My sister and her family were visiting too!
Stayed up late
playing games and rough housing with the kids






Monday:
Wake up to my 18 month old Nephew crying in our room
(Not ready for that yet)
Husband works
while I go to Knotts Berry farm with Family
Thanks Dad for lunch
Get a headache on ghost rider
Decided I am too old for spinning rides
Nathan picks me up after work
We drive home
Im asleep by 10:30
It was a crazy but fun weekend!















Everyone except husband