Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friday night date

Nathan likes golf

I don't know how to play
I went to the driving range once when I was 16 and that is it
Nathan has been talking about going to the batting cages
As you
know, I don't know how to play baseball
(They would always call the outfield in when I was up to bat)
Last Friday we did both:
Driving range and Batting cages at the same place
"Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot! "


























It was a great night!
My arms were so sore for a few days
I rocked slow pitch softball :D
Husband dominated at the driving range
He scared the bunny's that were eating on the green
Great Date Night!!



2 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

i love that last picture of you chels

Unknown said...

Wow... Bloggin crazy!!! I like it. And driving range and batting cage is common up here in San Berdo... Come up and play more with us and Ryan and Katie...