Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FHE and Farmers Market

So last week for family home evening, Nathan and I made chocolate chip cookies. We still need more practice before they can be called Mrs. Fields cookies. We decided that we didn't want too many chocolate chips so we ended up not putting in enough. Other then the lack of chocolate chips, they were pretty good.








Last Tuesday I stop by the Farmers market on the way home from work. It was fun seeing all the different vendors. I especially liked the flowers. I am definitely going to have to check it out again with husband. I love the arrangement I bought too!










my lovey flowers

2 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

how cute are you guys. i love farmer's markets!

Unknown said...

This is a great farmer's market ..i love it.

Sheron


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step