Thursday, August 26, 2010

I think I am getting old

So I just got off work
and boy was it an interesting night
I was outside taking orders on the hand-held computer
About 6pm a white Mercedes pulls up
Me: Hi How are you today (4 guys in the car)
While I start taking this order a school bus is pulling out of the lot
I start hearing girls screaming
"Oh my gosh! I love You!....more screaming"
Me: Wow you have quite the fan club
Driver: Laughs thanks
Girls continue to scream...The 3 passengers are laughing
Me: I'm sorry are you someone famous or something?
The 3 Passengers: Yeah he's a famous skate boarder (referring to the driver)
Me: Ok that explains the fan club
Driver: This always happens when we come to In-N-Out
One of the Passengers: Did you just move here?
I'm thinking:
Obviously since I have no clue who the driver is and everyone else seems to know who he is
I guess I am getting old
I don't know a famous person when I am talking to them
So I took Ryan Sheckler's order at work today
and I wouldn't have known who he was had it not been for the screaming girls


On another note I'm taking this other guys order
he says to his son: look it's mommy's name
Little boy in the car: Hi Mommy!
I can't help but laugh
Little boy: Mommy come sit by me
Driver and I are both laughing
never thought I would be called mommy while working at In-n-out
An interesting night for sure!

1 comment:

Laura Player said...

I think he is on the Disney Channel a lot :) I only know who he is because my girls watch that channel don't feel so bad LOL