Thursday, August 26, 2010

Josh & Chelsea's Wedding


Photo by Conard Photography
Last weekend Nathan and I were in San Bernardino
Why?

Josh and Chelsea got married!
Can I just say that I love weddings!
They make me SO happy
Nathan calls me Mrs. Smiley
I smile and sigh and try not to cry
Amore
Anyways... you get the point that I like weddings
Nathan's brother Josh married Chelsea On August 21,2010
YAY!

We are so happy for the two of them!
Yes that means that there are two Chelseas' in the family
it also means....Double the fun!
Anyways the party started Thursday
I went to lunch with Nathan and his work buddies at Cafe Rio

yes if you didn't know Cafe Rio is in Cali now!
Then it was Chelsea's bridal shower
where apparently I know Chelsea the best
and I didn't take a single picture there either
Friday was setting up and a bachelor and bachelorette party




I will spare everyone the embarrassing pictures

Saturday was the BIG day!
It started with a yummy Brunch

The pretty centerpieces @ the brunch

The bride and groom to be

cute little Brooklyn with gma
I really like the two speeches made by the dads
Then we had to get ready for the temple
On our way to the temple that song
"get me to the church on time"
was playing on the radio
I thought it was funny

Josh sticking his tongue out before coming out the doors

After the temple came pictures

The siblings w/ the new wife
Husband and a lot to take since he was in the bridal party
While he took pictures I ate a burrito
I am so nice
Then it was off to the reception
and I was exhausted by this time
I almost fell asleep on the way to the reception from the temple
The reception was beautiful
My parents came to the reception too
and of course they took tons of pictures

Photo by Conard Photography
and a lot of me

Their cake was an elephant since they rode one together in Thailand

Photo by Conard Photography

Photo by Conard Photography
Photo By Conard Photography
Photo By Conard Photography
Photo by Conard Photography
Their car got destroyed...it was gross...
and now they are in Hawaii
Overall, it was a long but great day!
Welcome to the family Chelsea
We are so happy for the two of you!

2 comments:

lawrhen said...

chelsea i LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!!!! where the F did you get it?! you look smokin hot

Chelsea Conard said...

Thanks! My mom bought it from me. She got it at a shop in Downtown Disney but you can it online too at: http://www.stopstaringclothing.com/