Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer School is Over so I can Blog


Summer school is over!
I am so happy.
Now I have a week and a half left until...
my last fall semester.
That is right...I graduate in May!
Nathan and I haven't done much this summer
Work and school=my life
Work and soccer=husbands life
but here is a little recap of what has happened....
June: IN-N-Out Picnic

Back in June was my works annual party at wild rivers.
All you can eat in-n-out and hot dogs
YUM!

I tried the hula hoop contest and failed
And failed at limbo

Husband says I dont have a good limbo form


In July our good friends Matt and Wendy got married!

It was a beautiful wedding

Nathan enjoyed the chips and salsa bar
and I enjoyed the sherly temples


July also brought us visitors,

Greg and Cori came over on their way to mexico.

It waas great having you over

Now that summer school is over, I have time to put away clothes

this lovely pile took me over an hr yesterday!

YAY!


1 comment:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

Yay for being done! Let's have another sleep over.