Friday, October 24, 2008

Assisi












Assisi is such a cute little town. It is very peaceful and relaxing. The church here is one of my favorites. I really like the stories of Saint Frances. His writings make it seem like he really was a good person who has done some nice things. I wish that they would let you take pictures inside the church so I could explain why I like it so much. You will just have to ask me when I get home. Speaking of getting home, I only have about 3 more weeks. CRAZY! I cant believe how long I have been here. There is a bitter sweet feeling I get when I think about the end of my study here. I love Italy so much and I have had an amazing time here but I am ready to come home. I miss Nathan so much. Plus I am tired of not understanding anything being said to me by my land lady. Italian is so hard who deiced that there should be feminine words and masculine words was crazy.I am just not good with languages. I hope I get better. Well I havent posted a lot of my pictures so I will try to do that more. I found free internet so there might be more blog posts within the next few weeks.

1 comment:

StepH said...

all of your pics seem like outta a movie they r so lovely! speaking of lovely, your wedding invitation is sooo adorable! I love it! still sad I wont be there in person but im sure i'll see more lovely pics :) enjoy your last 3 weeks!