Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cinque Terra


This one is for Nathan



Love






I couldnt help myself the wall was covered with other couple





In the bathroom at the train station






Last week I went to Cinque Terra. Its five beach towns that are super cute and made me miss Nathan especially on the walk of love. I had an amazing honey gelato and some pesto pasta...pesto sauce came from this area so the sauce was extra good compared to other places. Well internet is hard to find so this post is mostly pictures. If you ever come to Italy go to cinque terra...just make sure you have your significant other or you will miss them so much like I did. It was still fun.

1 comment:

Nato the Great-o said...

One day we will be able to go on the walk of love together. And it will be the best walk of love ever.