Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halfway Point


Well I am happy to say that the official half way point of Chelsea being gone has come and passed.  Now I bet a lot of you are wondering how I have been doing the last 6 weeks without Chelsea.  I think the picture below best describes it:
Thats what I feel like doing sometimes.  At least I have La Jolla to try and take my mind off the pain.  I finally moved in and I must say that my new apartment is amazing.  Its like a hotel resort, there is a health club, gym, raquetball court, spa, two pools, in house washer and dryer, washing machine, tanning salon, movie theater, clubhouse with pool and ping pong, and its only 2 miles from the beach.  Its also 2 miles from UCSD which means that I ride my bike to school everyday turning into a 5 mile bike ride.  It does save me gas but I get to school all sweaty and gross smelling I'm sure.  Good thing I'm not trying to impress any girls anymore cause I'm sure nobody ever wants to sit next to me in class.  There is a pool of sweat in my chair when I stand up after class, its pretty attractive.   Grad school has been a lot harder than I expected, a lot of theory and a lot of homework.  Fortunately I have plenty of free time with Chelsea being gone to do homework and study, although, I haven't really put in any long hours yet.  This last summer definitely took me out of school mode, I need to get back into it.  I did find some free time to look through all my old mission pictures and stuff and I found this video:

Well only 5 more weeks and then my suffering will be over.  We are not definite yet but we will probably be living in La Jolla as well after we are married.  And wedding invitations should be going out in the next week or two so be prepared for some amazingness.   I miss Chelsea to death but we will soon never have to leave each other again.  I even made a Chelsea shrine at work: 

9 comments:

karin said...

The video wouldn't work.

Glad your misery is halfway over. And that you are enjoying school.

StepH said...

ur so funny, we miss u here too! im excited for the awesomeness that will be ur invitation :)!
& the pic with ur head in the oven is priceless!

Susan Conard Photography said...

That video was hilarious Nathan. Or should I say evil knevil! I hope you don't drive your car the way you ride your bike! LOL Chelsea will be home before you know it, and I'm getting a lot of her stuff ready for you take when she moves out...so you'd better get a place with LOTS of closet space! You've been warned! LOL

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

Aw Nate you're so cute... hold strong!

nicole said...

HAHA! I'm glad she is almost home.

Rad Ryan said...

hey, sorry we didn't stop by the other day. we were with my dad and he has the worst farts in the world. i would have been too embarrassed. i miss you bff.

Heather said...

Dude you crack me up!!!

Meghan said...

Jake has pictures of me and Ammara on his desktop as part of his shrine to his girls. Too funny.

Bobrin said...

Your video CRACKED ME UP!! I hope you don't become too cheesy in between now and when Chelsea comes home. She might not want you if you do!