Monday, October 27, 2008

Chocolate Heaven

The Wizard!?!....I have no other explination.



I didnt know what to do with myself

Solid Chocolate...I wanted to eat it

White Chocolate!



Roasted Chestnuts...surprisingly good
Showing off the cow hats
A Solid Chocolate Cow
So much chocolate I couldnt believe it

Would you like some chocolate frys with that?




Last Friday I went to the European Chocolate festival in Perugia. It was amazing! I was in chocolate heaven. I had so much chocolate...Hot chocolate, chocolate pudding, chocolate apple, and just milk chocolate. I even bought chocolate pasta. I felt like I was 5, the whole day I walked around with a big smile on my face with eyes bigger then my stomach. Such a fun day!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

All that chocolate looks amazing. Yum!!

Heather said...

The rules: link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here goes: