Tuesday, September 18, 2012

July Happenings

Our July was kinda quiet compared to June 
It was filled with superhero movies 
Spiderman and Batman
slurpees
a baby 
and dinner with family 

On the 4th of July I worked 
I know kinda lame 
but I was off by 4pm so it wasn't too bad 
Nathan cleaned our garage and guest room
we have to start organizing the house to make room for baby
We found old love letters that husband wrote me while dating



and our original Nintendo
We were going to find a firework show 
but I ended up falling asleep 
so Nathan went grocery shopping 
so exciting 
right?
We ended the night by watching Independence Day

We celebrated Free Slurpee Day at 7-eleven
and they were delicious 

July 12th was the highlight of the month 
year?
life as of now? 
you get the point 
it was my first doctors appointment 
and we got to listen to the baby's heartbeat 
which is super fast 
sounds like a horse galloping 
and we got to see the baby
I cried 
We are so happy, excited, nervous and over the moon to become parents 
I couldn't believe, and I still can't believe that I am pregnant 
Its crazy to think that there is a person growing inside of me 
and I am terrified to think about having to push that little person out of me in February 
It was amazing that we could also see the heartbeat 
We were surprised to learn that I was 8 weeks along 
I have a feeling this baby is going to be a late one 

We told more of our family members over the weekend
My parents joined us for dinner on their way home from Comic Con 
My mom was able to snap this cute picture which went on Facebook later that evening
making it official to the world 
since Facebook makes everything official 

Baby also received his or her first present 
it's weird to think that soon I will need more diapers and baby clothes 

No comments: