Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I married a Smarty Pants


Last week we found out that Nathan passed the
Professional Engineers Exam (The PE)
He passed it on his first try too
It has a 38% pass rate
Many only pass certain sections on their first try
but not my smarty pants husband
I am so proud of him
he studied so much
so what does this mean?
Nathan gets a super cool stamp with his name and license number on it
and he can approve plans to build everything...
except hospitals and schools
(he has to wait 4 years to take and pass the SE Exam to build those)
I am so happy and proud of my hubby
He is amazing
I love him!

2 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

Awesome! congrats nate the great. Let me know when you can start building hospitals so greg and i can help design it and then work there.

Rowdy Family said...

WOw! Nate that is sooo RAD! Way to go