Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 100th post

Wow this is my 100th post on my blog!
It's exciting!
I decided to do a little review of 2010 to celebrate this momentous occasion
....now you might not think that a hundred blog posts is a big deal
but I do
Well lets rewind to a year ago:
The first few months of the year were kinda boring for us
(notice the lack of pictures)
anyways...
In January Nathan started working full time
He finished his masters program in December and was experiencing life without school
I started my 2nd semester at Cal State San Marcos but my 4th year of college
Study abroad, getting married and transferring schools, and changing majors really put me behind
(Like a year)
but it was all worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat
In February I experienced my first night without Nathan
lets just say I was a scaredy cat
We also became an Aunt and Uncle for the 5th time

Lilly Belle was born on the 12th of February
In March we became an Aunt an Uncle again
Dallin Henry was born on March 30th

In April we celebrated Nathans 27th birthday
We watched my grandma for a week while my parents went to Arizona to see Dallin
I took and passed the CBEST
In May my brother graduated from UCLA Law
and he passed the bar too

I am so proud of him


I finished another semester of school
We BOUGHT a CONDO!
We are pretty excited to live so close to the beach!
We visited my grandparents in Minnesota!




In June was Nathans graduation ceremony
we celebrated with a house warming party
I celebrated my 22nd birthday

We went to the In-n-out company picnic



I also started summer school
3 classes during summer= no life
In July we celebrated the 4th of July with Nathans family
and went to forest falls

We were sad that Argentina was killed by Germany in the World Cup
but we were happy Spain won the cup
Nathan would watch the game before work and tell me the score when he kissed me goodbye
we also attended comic con and saw the cast of Glee!



Our good friends Matt and Wendy got Married

July also brought us the most amazing movie ever...Inception!
Do you think he is still dreaming in the end?
In August we had a scare
Nathans dad had a heart attack and was in the hospital for a few days
we are so grateful he is doing well
I also finished summer school...hooray!
we attended Josh & Chelsea's wedding



we had a great time!
Nathan had his first 5 guys experience


and...I started my last year of school
We kicked off September with the annual trip to Catalina


we had a great time kayaking, snorkeling and relaxing



we are sad to learn that it wont be happening this year
Nathan kept himself busy by playing for 3 soccer teams
obsessed? At leat he stays in shape doing something he loves
October was a crazy month for me at school so we didn't do much
My parents brought me my huge goldfish
Nathan had Lasik eye surgery

We went out to eat in down town San Diego
I also had a little choking fit at school
My Aunt taught me how to hem pants on my new sewing machine
I had trouble threading the bobbin at first
November brought the new Harry Potter movie
Nathan was bored I was thrilled
Now I am anxiously awaiting July for part 2

I made my first pumpkin pie in November
and Tortilla soup!
We went to Utah for Thanksgiving




and I was reminded why I will never live in the snow
December was a busy but fun month

We decorated the Christmas tree together
We went to Lake Tahoe


I went snowboarding for the first time


I finished fall semester
Celebrated my 5th year working at In-n-out

Saw Santa

Celebrated my Dad's birthday

I was surprised with two cute kittens on Christmas Eve!

Introducing Mrs. White

(I like to play the game clue a lot)
and Nachos

( One of our favorite foods)
Thank you for all of the name suggestions

One of my best friends got engaged!

Congrats Lindsay and Tyler we are so happy for you!
We celebrated Christmas morning at my parents
and Christmas night with Nathans family
We saw 2 of our friends bless their new babies in church
We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary
We went shopping and ate at Benihanas again
maybe we will make it a tradition
Nathan went snowboarding
(I was gonna go until I found out that my snowboarding buddy broke her wrist)
Have a quick recovery Danielle

Instead I went shopping with Katie!
We also went to the Sea Life Aquarium



We ended 2010 with a bang
literally
We went to Mexico and let off fireworks at the beach

Our roman candle fight was intense

Thank you Josh & Chelsea for inviting us

we stayed at a beautiful house Chelseas uncle owns

and waited 2 hrs to cross the border coming home

Overall, We are grateful for the many blessing we received in 2010
We are looking forward to what 2011 brings
Happy New Year!

No comments: