Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why I haven't bloged or even been on the computer

The past few days
I have rarely been on the computer
and yet I have so much to blog about
I have been engrossed in The Hunger Games Series
I had hear about the books awhile ago
but with school I forgot about them
Now everyone in Nathan's family is talking about it
my brother read it too
and it is the selection for January's book club
I am finally not busy with school so I can go!
Anyways...I checked out The Hunger Games from the library last Tuesday

finished it on Thursday
I started Catching Fire on Friday

finished it on Sunday

Started Mockingjay on Monday and finished it today
lets just say I am glad that I have finished them so I can do house work again
seriously
for the past few days all of my free time has been spent reading
Anyways,
I fully recommend this series to anyone
that is if you are not squeamish
If you have read the book what do you think about them making a movie of it?

No comments: