Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photos from Christmas

Here are some photos from Christmas
My sister handing my present

My reaction at what is inside

It is a Cat!

2 kittens that are SO much fun

Lindsay and Tyler got engaged
Everyone came to see me or my kittens...Probably the kittens

Kaylee and Erik on Christmas morning

Kaylee thanking me for her new Jonas Brothers book

Me amazed that husband found my favorite hot sauce
yes it is from taco bell...don't judge

Dad is showing off his new rain hunting pants

Nathan got some nice tools that he has already used

Erik pretending his speaker coushions or whatever they are called is a hat

Kaylee gets to go see iCarly

Awww Kaylee and Daddy

Grandma and her Grand kids

Mom wanted my to put on a performance for her
so I tap danced...it has been years since I have dance

My lovely mama and me

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas
We had a great one!
I don't have a picture of it yet but Nathan also surprised me with a bike!
I am so excited!
Bike rides to the beach here we come!

No comments: