Monday, January 17, 2011

Mexico for New Years


For New Years
Josh and Chelsea invited us to Mexico
We stayed at a sweet house that Chelsea's uncle owns
It was a nice and relaxing trip
We ate some yummy food at the nearby village
Played with fireworks
We had a Roman Candle fight that was out of control
Imagine big balls of fire being shot at your face
We slept in and were lazy...my kind of vacation
Overall, it was a great trip
Thanks for inviting us Josh and Chelsea!



We tried to take a jumping picture...it didn't happen


The top level is the beautiful house we stayed at

Pretty Sunsets

I told Nathan I want to retire here

FIREWORKS!

Chelsea and I were a little cold

Roman Candle fight!

It was scary!

A Yummy breakfast

All four of us

A statue of Christ
(kinda like the famous one in Brazil)

The line to cross the boarder
The car in front of us cut in line
I was mad at them

We waited 2 hours to cross the border
But we had a great time!

No comments: