Thursday, October 4, 2012

A weekend getaway

Back in August 
Nathan had a work inspection outside Santa Barbra 
and I got to tag a long

I relaxed while husband did most of the driving
only problem he kept trying to push off my potty breaks

We stopped in San Luis Obispo
Saw the mission


Smelled the pretty flowers

Wanted to pick the grapes

took a photo with the founder of the missions
and left
We had lunch in Pismo Beach

The clam chowder was delicious
The next day we hung out at the pool
got sun burn

and visited the touristy town of Solvang

Nathan tasted some yummy cheese

and called it a day

The next day we stopped in Santa Barbra on our way home
We saw the mission

(this time during the Daytime)
We took pictures with the same angel cutout we saw last time we were here

Nathan's picture from last time was funnier 

Hey isn't that the same statue that was at the other misssion
I have a special place in my heart for the Santa Barbra mission 
since I did my California Mission Report on it in 4th grade 
maybe one of my kids will do their mission report on it too 

No comments: