Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I hope they call me on a mission

Last week 
Nathan's youngest brother 
got his mission call!
We did a Google+ hangout so we could watch him open the call
I don't know if there were too many people in the hangout 
but Nathan and I got kicked out right when he opened the call 
(on a side note it said the hangout wasn't supported through the google+ app either)
so weird and kinda frustrating because the hangout was working earlier
Luckily for us it was video taped 
We are so proud and happy for Austin 
we know he will do great things 
in Cordoba, Argentina
Which so happens to be the area where his dad served too
pretty cool 
He leaves on January 23rd 
which means he wont get to meet his new nephew until it's two 
but that's when they are fun to play with 
so I guess it's cool 
now we just have to save our pennies to join Nathans parents 
when they go pick him up in 2 years 
would it be safe to bring a 2 year old to Argentina?
Has anyone traveled internationally with a 2 year old?
Or maybe baby will stay with my parents while we site see 
We are SO excited for Austin 
We know he will make a great missionary 

No comments: